With the holiday season behind us and the longing for warmer days that lie ahead, it is time to register for MyrtleGroveBallPark. The 2013 season was another enjoyable experience for so many athletes with more than 500 boys and girls participating. The 2014 season promises to be another successful one. The Myrtle Grove Ball Park Board is extremely grateful for the efforts of all the volunteers for the hard work they put in on behalf of the children. Whether it be your instruction on how to properly catch a fly ball, your positive and encouraging words as a parent in the stands, or the time spent pulling weeds and cutting grass, your efforts are greatly appreciated. It is because of that combined effort of many, many volunteers that we look forward to Opening Day of our 63rd Season of Myrtle Grove Ball Park.
Please make sure to visit our website at www.myrtlegrovesports.com now and throughout the season for important up to date information on our baseball,softball, tball, and wee ball programs.
In 2014 you will have two options to register your child for Baseball, Softball, Tball and Wee Ball:
1. On-Line Registration at www.myrtlegrovesports.com – Please take advantage of this quick and easy way to register. You’ll be able sign all the appropriate waivers, provide important contact information and pay your registration fees in a few easy steps.
1. On-Line Registration is now underway – Register today!! www.myrtlegrovesports.com
2. Walk-In Registration – to be held at the Myrtle Grove Ballpark Clubhouse for the 2014 Season:
- Saturday January 11 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Saturday January 18 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Saturday January 25 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Saturday February 1 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Saturday February 8 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Saturday February 15 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Saturday February 22 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Week nights February 24 – February 27 from 5:30 – 7:00pm
Due to the the number of activities required to plan for each season, our fee structure as outlined below is designed to encourage early registration:
ALL Leagues ALL Ages Dates Fee
Registration $90.00 per child and $50.00/raffle tickets
** Wee ball Registration is $50.00 per child and $50.00/raffle tickets
Registration: January 11-February 27
Draft Day: March 1st (all programs)
Opening Day: March 29th